Skip to main content

Suggestion and Offer Dialogue

TOPIC : Recruitment new members of extracurricular program

A new school year had arrived! All extracurricular organizers were busy preparing for "open recruitment" event. Jimmy as the leader of Chess club, were confused to decide when will he and all of the members hold a meeting. Suddenly, he met Haris at the school corridor. Haris was a member of Chess club.

Haris : OMG Jimmy! What's wrong with that confused face?
Jimmy : Ohh Haris :(..... I've been thinking about the recruitment event. I'm so confused what should we do.
Haris : Goshh... Why don't you tell me and all of the members? Maybe we can help you to prepare it.
Jimmy : Seriously? ALL RIGHT. I'm going to hold a meeting! But... i don't know when.
Haris : How about next Saturday? I think it's a good time to discuss about the event.
Jimmy : Sounds good. I will make an announcement in the Whatsapp group.
Haris : Okay, see you later.

Then the time had come. All of the members attended the meeting.

Jimmy : Hi guys!. I gathered all of you here in order to discuss about the recruitment event. So, does anyone have an idea?
Clara : Jimmy, I've been thinking of making a youtube video. So that all of the new students will be interested to join our club.
Jimmy : That's a good idea, any else?
Jordan : I suggest that we should present via zoom. It will be more efficient.
Haris : I agreed with that. We don't have to waste much of time.
Jimmy : All right. The decision is we will present via Zoom. 
Jordan : Do you want me to make the meeting room?
Jimmy : Yes, if you don't mind. Thanks!

After they were finished promoting...

Jimmy : So.... Let's join us!
Clara : Yeaa.. I suggest you join this Club! We will grow together.
Student 1 : Yes, i'd love to. I want to join this Chess club
Student 2 : Yeahh... Let's join together then.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Deepwater Horizon accident Deepwater Horizon oil spill, also called Gulf of Mexico oil spill, largest marine oil spill in history, caused by an April 20, 2010, explosion on the Deepwater Horizon oil rig—located in the Gulf of Mexico, approximately 41 miles (66 km) off the coast of Louisiana—and its subsequent sinking on April 22. About 1,300 miles (2,100 km) of the U.S. Gulf Coast covered in oil. Massive harm done to wildlife in and around the Gulf of Mexico, including the deaths of an estimated 800,000 birds and 65,000 turtles. Release of an estimated 134 million to 206 million gallons of oil into the Gulf of Mexico. As much as 20 percent of the oil spilled may have sunk to the bottom of the ocean, damaging deep-sea ecosystems. The Deepwater Horizon rig, owned and operated by offshore-oil-drilling company Transocean and leased by oil company BP, was situated in the Macondo oil prospect in the Mississippi Canyon, a valley in the continental shelf. The oil well over w

It's me

Hello! My full name is Muhammad Fathan Haqqani.You can call me Fathan.I live in Bandung.I was born on October 12, 2004. I'm 14 years old. My hobby is playing games. I study at SMAN 3 Bandung.I think that is the best High school in Bandung city. Before i study at SMAN 3 Bandung, i have passed national exam that was hold on 23rd April 2019. I live on CukangJati street number 22. If you know,my home is near TSM ( Trans Studio Mall). I live with my family, That is my younger sister,my father, and my mother. Maybe,that's all for now, See you!

Conversation Project

English Project SMAN 3 Bandung X-MIPA 6 -M.Syauqii Z (21) -M.Fathan H (20) https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aXZUc2qeEND_Goq71_jNSrcjCsPSXydl DIALOG : Syauqii : Hi Fathan! How are you ? Long time no see, i’m very surprised! Fathan : Hi Syauqii ! I’m feeling good, wow long time no see ! How about you ? Syauqii : I’m good, by the way i see on your instagram you joined a competition. Is                            that true ?? Fathan : Yes, it’s true Syauqii : What kind  competition ?? Fathan : It’s a math competition. I hope i can be the winner. Syauqii : I hope so, good luck !! 1 WEEK LATER AT THE SAME DAY Syauqii : Hi ! How about your competition ? Did you win it ? Fathan : Yes, i win it Syauqii : congratulation ! You did your best ! Fathan : Thank you ! I’m feeling so grateful for that ! Syauqii : How do you get it ? Fathan : I’m Studying hard for this competition Syauqii : Oh,